This is the current list of the most urgent needs of the Carnicom Institute. Any and all donations to contribute to the effort of meeting these needs are most appreciated. Support information can be found here.
• Funding for hosting and/or supporting a First International Geo/Bio Engineering Internet Conference - 2011
• A research facility in the Santa Fe area is urgently needed by donation, low cost rental or lease. The essential requirement is a heated building space of 120 sq. ft or greater with electricity. This building will house laboratory tests, laboratory equipment, 2 spectrophotometers, microscopes and computer equipment. Without this facility, the Carnicom Institute cannot perform laboratory tests that are vital to the goals and objectives of the Institute.
• Office Staff, (volunteer or paid), 10 hours per week to answer emails, phone, letters.
• Research staff, (volunteer or paid), to conduct, monitor and report on controlled laboratory tests.
• Acquire and maintain laboratory and analytical equipment. - Mass spectrometer - Cuvettes - Analytical equipment
• Tax Exemption Status Filing Review Costs.
• Expanded Webinar Capability Funding $100 per month.
• Newsletter creation, email management and support services.
• Promotion of the Carnicom Institute via social networks.
• Audio/Video recorders for live events like webinars or audio interviews
• Calandar management for webinars, radio shows and Institute interviews.
We have a limited amount of time and staff to reply to inquiries. Please include contact information in your message if a reply is desired.
Request for Papers
Request for serious papers and articles on topics related to the mission and goals of the Carnicom Institute are respectfully requested. Click here
To facilitate the projects and operations of the Carnicom Institute, donations
The government is not going to bail us out of this....we need YOUR help! Read more
Make It Happen
In order to be successful in realizing the vision of the Carnicom Institute, time, energy and resources must be gathered. Additional assistance and support is required. This is where you come in. The Directors of the Carnicom Institute desire to make contact with interested parties and groups concerned about the welfare of people and other life forms on the planet related to projects of the institute.
Please click on the link below to indicate your intent of interest in supporting such an effort; what your desire and level of support might be related to the Carnicom Institute mission and receive information about the Carnicom Institute.
Join Us at the Webinars!
Every wednesday, 7pm MDT, the Carnicom Institute invites you to participate as a listener to our public webinars.
the chatroom name is carnicom
and you make your nickname. To call in, the
number is: (712) 432-1580
and the code is 630804#
June 15, 2010
Clifford Carnicom appeared on the Jeff Rense program June 15, 2010 to discuss Clifford's current paper, "MORGELLONS: THE EXTENT OF THE PROBLEM." Audio of the interview can be heard from the link on our library page.
Blasts from the Past
A collection of interviews of Clifford Carnicom on the Jeff Rense program from July 13, 2000 to the present. Click here